Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tag and I'm it....

Thanks K'Brina :)

ABC Tag

A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friends:K'Brina and Freddie (he's not as much fun as K'Brina) Sorry babe, you know you hate to shop.
C-Cake or Pie: Cake definatley, I do like strawberry pie though.
D-Day of Choice: Any day I am not working.
E-Essential Item: Lip gloss and flip flops.
F-Favorite Color(s):Red and Black
G-Gummy Bears or Worms:neither I would rather have chocolate.
H-Hometown: Salina
I-Indulgences:Coffee, I love it, iced, hot, blended any kind I love it.
J-January or July: July of course I love summer.
K-Kids- 2 Beautiful Boys
L-Life is incomplete without-a messy house and snacks for hungry boys.
M-Marriage Date: July 22, 2006.
N-Number of Siblings: 1 sis, the best I could ask for.
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples, I hate peeling oranges.
P-Phobias or Fears: Spiders, and something bad happening to someone I love.
Q-Quote: "The most important things in life aren't things" Its true and I can't really think of any others.
R-Ring size: 6 depending on if its hot or cold.
S-Season: Too hard to choose, I love Christmas, I love Fall, and I love love Summer.
T-Tag 3 Friends:Shauni, Lauren, Becky.
U-Unknown fact about me: I have anxiety about rules and directions, must follow all rules. Retarded I know.
V-Very Favorite Store:Who are you kidding I love all stores. Target, Roberts, Pebbles in my Pocket, Iron Station.
W-Worst Habit:Procrastinater and unorganized.
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound:Duh, ultrasound.
Y-Your Favorite Food: Pasta Olive Garden. (The most fattening stuff).
Z-Zodiac: Gemini (Thats right evil twin).

1 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

Britania-- Check out on my links. the pig bear. She has cute, cute pictures.