Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My new goals.....



#1 Drink more water, I like water but it just seems as though after my morning coffee I am too full, and then the next thing you know it is later in the afternoon and I have not drank any water yet. The worst is when I am working and you are just busy the whole first part of the shift and by the time you sit down for lunch at 12 a.m. I figure I better drink soda so I can stay awake and then it is morning and I'm like dang I should have drank more water. And we have all heard that hunger is most often confused as thirst, so if your body is thirsty it makes you think it is hungry. Me and my friend Paige used to always joke back in our younger days if you think you are hungry just drink more water. It was really funny to us cause we were always struggling to loose weight, and I guess it is totally true. So I am going to drink way more water.

#2 Eat more salads, I really like salads its just that whenever I buy lettuce it ends up spoiling before I can use it all. This salad I ate today is super yummy and why should I have any problem eating it for lunch and dinner.


So I figure if I say it out loud I am kind of held to it, and hopefully everytime I look at my blog page I will be reminded of that. I have been exercising and its great, now I just need to get control of my eating. As many of you may know, its hard when you have cookies and things around for the kids. I am going to be strong......

6 comments:

Brasher family said...

Britania, I think you look great! I know how you feel about drinking more water though, I always feel like I don't drink enough either.

Reese Gang said...

As I'm siting here eating my peanut butter M&M's I am being motivated by you. Yes, I am at work trying to stay awake. And yes, I am drinking soda. I am going to try to do better also. Your blog is darling. I just got into blogging and it is so fun. I love it! Hope to see you soon at work. Mel

Rhi said...

You're so good. I a totally know about the lettuce thing. I throw more away then I ever eat.

K'Brina Colby said...

Help me, help you! Everytime we talk on the phone we need to remind each other to drink water.
I can't wait to come down next weekend. We have to go fabric store hunting!! And I keep seeing previews for sex in the city and I am getting so excited!!

Jason and Lauren said...

Yep...it is hard to get enough water in!

Vanes said...

You are so cute to leave me a comment - I was hoping that you would! I was sad that I didn't have your blog address! Hope you are good and that your family is okay! I start my new job tonight - they said I don't get any orientation (sometimes you get a few hours) thankfully they paper chart and use a paper MAR! Wish me luck - take care!