Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Attempting creativity


I go through these creative phases, sometimes I can just whip out scrapbook pages and random things, and other days I can't think of anything. So the last couple of days I have become obsessed with making these cards. I have always wanted to make a bunch and have them on hand so that when something comes up I can just grab one. I also covered some little notebooks for our bunko, its amazing how cute a notebook can become especially a .25 one. Its so fun and some of them I think are so cute. And with my cards I always save all the scraps of paper and its so easy to use the scraps, so hardly any paper goes to waste. So don't be surprised of some of you get some cards. I should be working on my kids scrapbook.

3 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

I love them. They are so Cute. and I got my cards today! They are so cute. Are the ones that you made in the pictures the same size as the ones you sent me?

FreitasFour said...

So CUTE! I think you are very creative! I love the patterns. That is such a good idea for notebooks. I think they turned out awesome!

Brasher family said...

I think they are very cute!!