Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fun Times at the Park

So both of my kids just love going to the parks here in town. And lucky for us there are some pretty cool parks here. It seems as though there is a new one quite freqently. I will have to take some pictures at some of the really cool ones. The only downer of some of them, there are not swings at all of them, and these two love swings they just sit there and giggle everytime I push them its so freakin cute. Since it is like a million degrees down here they have been putting in splash pads everywhere, so needless to say we come home soaked, so lately I have just been taking thier swimming suits, and they love it. Also this new park has like a shade cover over the slides and stuff, I will have to take pictures its a little hard to explain. We try to go to the park on my days off if we can, I have to reward the kids, because I take them to the gym with me and they stay in the daycare and they hate it. So I guess its bribery, is that bad? Well I have found a new love, its my turbo kick class at the gym its so fun and its a great work out too, so they have to go. That is my mommy time :) Everybody says that we need it, so I guess that is it for me.

1 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

I'll have to bring the girls down they will love the splash parks. Do they have one by your house yet??