Sunday, May 25, 2008

The boys and their things....


This is my little basketball player. The boys got this for christmas and obviously Dylan was only 9 months old, so I thought Jaxon would love it. Unfortunately he has probably played with it a couple of times but last night Dylan ran away from me while I was trying to put on his PJ's and he kept reaching to put the ball in, finally he got it after a few falls and repeated attempts. I can just picture it years down the road, "Dylan has always loved to play basketball even when he was 1," isn't that every mothers dream to have a basketball star? Well I think it would just be the sweetest thing ever.
Jaxon loves to play with these matchbox cars, I think we buy one everytime we go to the store, the only problem is that we can't seem to keep track of them. So I guess we will just keep buying them. He was so excited to get them out and play with them, can't you just see the excitement in his eyes. What a cutie. How can I resist buying them things that make them smile like this.

Yesterday we went to this new park, it's really nice the ground has this squishy stuff on it so you bounce along as you walk, its great for those clumsy times. My boys just love going to the park, it surprises me how brave they are to go down the big slides. There is this little baby section that is not as big so that is where I let Dylan play, he gets so excited and runs around I always worry that he is going to fall down the slide and so I try to grab him and he tries to get away faster so I won't get him down. I need to take them to the park more often cause they love it so much.

I caught this of Jaxon when he was getting ready to go down the slide. The kids kept looking at me like why are you up here. Jaxon would not take off his green sunglasses the whole day, no matter where we went he had to have them on. He has some nicer sunglasses with lightning mcqueen on them but he insists on wearing these wierd flourecent ones. We do have a pair of pink ones at home and I'm just glad it wasn't those.

4 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

I LOVE Dylan's b-ball pics. He definatley has what it takes to play, big feet and long hands. Park pics are so cute too. Jax and his sunglasses, such a cutie. I can't wait for saturday. we are going to have so much fun :)

Jason & Shauni said...

hey there~ What some cute pics! Have you been working with actions yet?

Autumn said...

I love all the sports equipment! How funny is it you got two boys and K'Brina two girls! Oh..Brock is the plant manager for a Western Rock plant in Page Arizona. He graduated last spring with his business degree from SUU.

Unknown said...

Cute Boys!!