Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Random Pictures

I
I just happened to snap these pictures of the kids, Jaxon was waiting for his shorts to dry and he was just wandering around in his little undies. They are the cutest boxer breifs i've seen. I saw him in there and I wanted to get one of those cute pictures from the back where they are just doing their own thing, but he turned around before I could get my camra ready, but I think that it turned out just as cute. Dylan, on the other hand was just taking a little nap in his crib and I peeked in because I am a paranoid mom that is constantly checking on the kids and his cute little feet were just sticking out, I just thought that it was so cute. I guess that means he is getting big because he is so tall.

2 comments:

Jason and Lauren said...

Your boys are so CUTE!

K'Brina Colby said...

I love Dylans big feet. They are so cute.