Saturday, June 7, 2008

Its been a While....

This was our balcony view in Puerto Vallarta, the sunsets there were amazing, I wish I could be in a beach paradise a little more often. Check out the cute bungalos at the bottom. So fun, I recommend it to anyone.
These are my cute boys, when they were babies. Sad, they grow up so fast. Jaxon didn't know what to think of Dylan but he has always loved to give him kisses.
This was Dylan after he was born, his blood sugar was low so they had to keep him in the nursery give him an IV and some dextrose. He was so cute, poor thing.
This was Jaxon when he was 18 months old, he has always been so photogenic, I just love this picture cause looks so mischievious, hello, he is mischeivious. :)

And last another one of little Dylan, he was so tiny, he is wearing this little premie outfit, I just die everytime I look at it cause it is rediculously small. I will have to post some of Jaxon when he was a tiny little thing. They are so precious when they are little. Don't get me wrong I got two precious boys now but there is something about newborns that are so sweet. Probably cause it lasts for like 2 seconds and they are grown.
So K'Brina tell me what you think.

2 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

I love the pics. Are you using Aly's vintage. I am just a sucker for the vintage feel in pictures.
Good job. Keep playing!!

Shadoe said...

Britan-

I think my kids were that small when they were in the womb at 5 months. How adorable!!!