Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My little baby is all grown up...

So today was Jaxon's first day of preschool, I was so nervous for him, mostly that he wouldn't quite know how to act and that he would cry the whole time. I sat there with him for 15 minutes cause he was like "I don't want to stay here by myself " so I sat there with him, but eventually I had to leave the teachers were almost kicking me out, they were like he will be ok. I was just so worried. I hope he behaves and does well. I am probably a worry wort, like my grandma Dalla. I felt like saying oh godfreeze. We went and got him a couple new shirts and shoes, I think I am more excited to go school shopping for him. That was my favorite part. He got a new Diego back pack and he loves it he drags it all around the house and Dylan tries to do the same, but Jaxon wont have that, so usually Dylan is screaming. He is such a goof ball, whenever I try to get him to pose for a picture he pulls a funny face so thats how our pictures look lately, but still adorable. I can't believe that my kids are getting so old, its so sad how fast time flys.

3 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

OHH... It makes me want to cry!! Tell him that his Aunt Brina thinks he is the most handsome preschooler.
Can't wait for you guys to come!!

Shauni Kaye said...

How cute is that. He's getting so big! You are so dang funny. It made me laugh when you said "godfreeze" I totally remember that....

FreitasFour said...

He is so cute! I agree with Brin, he is the most handsome preschooler! I can't believe how fast he is growing up!