Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We Love You Guys

My Grandma called me the other day, just to say Hi like she always does and she let me know that she has been looking at my blog everyday and that she loves to look at it. So I thought I would post one in their favor. I have the most supportive grandparents ever, they are as much involved with our lives as my own parents. They love my little boys so much and I am so glad to have them, and I want them to know how much we appreciate the support they have given us. When I was in High School they traveled to all my games when I was playing sports, and they were so proud when we did good. They have come down to here to the birth of both my boys, my grandma stayed while Jaxon was in the hospital and set down there all day with me, I was so grateful for that, because it was a scary time and she gave me the support that I needed.



I love you guys so much and I am glad to have you. Me and my sister always call my grandma when we are sewing things because she is a great seamstress, so we ask her for advise so I wanted to show her the PJ's that I made my boys, to get her approval :) the second pair turned out so much better and now I have made 4 pair and I am so excited to make more, its such cheaper way to get PJ's, the little kids ones are expensive for just some jammies.
Oh and I hope that you guys come to Disneyland with us next year, I think that we would have a blast, and mom says you haven't been in a really long time, so I hope you come. Love you guys and thanks for always being there for us.

4 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

You are right about that. We have the best grandparents ever!
I love the Jammies. You did good =)
I'll have to borrow the pattern and make the girls some.

Autumn said...

I loved this post because even though she is not my grandma I know how great she is! We are both lucky to have such great grandma's in our lives!

Meesh said...

Hey Britania,
I am at work and was looking through the blogs. You made me laugh with your worrying like Grandma Dalla and Godfreys. I miss her and you guys too. Your boys are adorable and it looks like they take after their mom. Tell everyone "HI" for us.
Love, Aunt MiShele

Reese Gang said...

I love the PJ's. I wish I could have the patience to sew. The best I can do is the fleece blankets that you tie the ends.