Monday, August 4, 2008

Freddie turns 30!!!!



On July 27th Freddie turned 30, he is in total denial that he is officially old. No, its not that bad, but I remember when 30 was old and now we are all approaching it, its kinda depressing. We had a little party, went out to dinner, and I made him a cake, the candles melted the icing right off, so it looks a little scary. It was good though, the next day I threw it away because I was the only one eating it. Pretty sad huh. Jaxon loves to sing happy birthday, its probably the cutest thing ever cause he says birkday instead of birthday,and dad needed some help blowing the candles out, so Jax helped with that.
So this is my latest project, mostly I just want K'Brina to look and tell me I am not totally retarded, but its my first attempt at pants so I guess they are bound to look wierd the first time, Right? They are suposed to be shorts but a little long now, he looks like a girl cause he is carrying one of my old purses around, but what do you do?

1 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

Happy Birthday Freddie. Wow, 30 is old!!
(just kidding, I am almost 30 =))

The pants look good. Just keep practicing, it gets easier with each project!!