Monday, September 1, 2008

TAG.....

20 Years ago...
1.I had just turned 6, its kinda a blur, I don't remember a lot, except first grade, we loved the reading rocket and the little castle, in Mrs. Dalshrud.
2. I'm sure I played with Shauni alot, we had been best friends for about 2 years and loved hanging out together.
3.I bet me and my sis had a lot of fun over the summer, we were the best of friends.

10 Years ago...
1.I just turned 16, and I think I thought I was 21.
2.I was in love and thought I had found the man of my dreams ;)
3.I'm pretty sure me and Starli got in alot of trouble that we never got caught for.
4. We went to Basketball camp, and had a blast.

5 Years ago...
1. I just turned 21 and was finally legal to play with all my friends that were way older.
2. I went to a lot of concerts in Vegas at the Mandalay Bay, they were so fun.
3. I was taking all my prerequisites for nursing at Dixie College.

3 Years ago...
1. We had just brought Jaxon home from the hospital, he was so little so cute and so precious, we were scared to death.
2. I was getting ready to start my first semester of nursing school, with a newborn, sleepless nights, and a part time job.
3. I slept on the couch everynight, holding Jaxon, because he would never sleep laying down.

1 Year ago...
1. I had just graduated Nursing school and passed my boards on the first try. YEAH!
2. I just started working at Dixie Regional, it was kinda scary as a new nurse.
3. Taking care of my two boys, Jaxon had just turned 2, he was a wild little boy, and Dylan was 5 months, and starting to get a little personality.

So far this year...

1. I have become a better seamstress, I guess that is what you would call it. I used to couldn't sew a straight line and now I can make blankets and PJ's.
2.Tried to get into photography, but understood that some people just aren't that good.
3. Am learning new ways to control a 1 year old and a 3 year old, pretty much a lot of time out.
4. Discovered that Elmo is not that bad, he's kinda cute.
5. Learned that I am going to be a mom, again.

Yesterday I...
1. Didn't do much, lately I am just too tired.
2. Cleaned up after the kids all day long.
3. Took a nap with my kids
4. Watched Elmo like a million times.

Today I....
1. Bought Jaxon a Halloween costume, Crazy I know, but if you want a cute one you gotta get on it.
2.Cleaned more, you would think my house was clean, but its not.
3. Relaxed cause I thought I was working tonight.
4. Ate Jimmy Johns, its my new obsession.

Tomorrow I will...
1.Prepare for a night at work.
2.Fold laundry.
3.Talk to my sis, a day is not complete with out talking to her.

Next Year I will...
1. Have a newborn.
2. Go to Disneyland with my family, I can't wait.
3. Its an open book, I am up for anything.
4. Hopefully have a house of our own.
5. Learn more patience with my roudy little boys.

Now I tag: Shauni, Lauren, and whoever else wants to play.

9 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

OHHH, halloween costumes. We were just talking about that. Are there any cute girl ones? I haven't decided if I want to make them or just buy them this year...

Jess said...

Congrats on the baby coming! That's awesome!

Jason and Lauren said...

Congrats on being prego! I am so happy for you! How are you feeling?
Our computer is getting fixed so I have not had internet for a WHILE....probably a few more days before it will get fixed...:(

Shauni Kaye said...

I am so excited for you! Have you gone to the doctor yet? Is it March like you thought? Oh and thanks for tagging me. I'm not too good at those things but I will try:] Good luck with the pregnancy!

Rhi said...

Okay since you put it on your blog, I will now say CONGRATS and GOOD LUCK. I'm soooo excited for you!

Birkka said...

YOU ARE PREGNANT? Britania.. Congrats and lol! Thats awesome. Fertile fertile mertyl. Love it, keep us posted!

Melonie said...

Congrats on the new baby! How exciting.:)

Autumn said...

Congrats on being pregnant! I see that K'Brina has already predicting a girl! That would be so fun!

FreitasFour said...

Congrats on the new baby!! I'm so excited for you! That's awesome!