Monday, August 11, 2008

Fun at the Fair!


We went to the fair this weekend, I haven't been in about 8 years and I was a little apprehensive taking the kids by myself, but it actually wasn't that bad. I do wish that Freddie would have gone, but he had to work. We got to pet animals, Dylan just loved the cow here and the goats he kept squatting to eye level with them it was so cute. They gave the kids brushes to brush the goats, they just loved it and the goats were so well behaved it was great.




These last ones are of Jax and his friend Braxton going on rides together, I was shocked that he was willing to go on the rides by himself. I was kind of scared too. I thought he would cry, but he loved it and wanted to go on them over and over again. That little fun house was kinda crazy, they climbed up so high, I guess my little Jax is all grown up, he doesn't need any help with anything. And that is not an understatement, he thinks he can do everything. I just love taking my kids to do fun stuff that they enjoy.

4 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

Little Dyl is so cute and he has the biggest feet I have ever seen. He is going to be a awesome basketball player.
I am glad that Jax liked the rides. Disneyland is going to be so much fun.

Vanes said...

You get the mother of the year award! I wan't tempted to go to the fair this year without Mike! We have gone every year in the past! YOU GO GIRL! I sure LOVE working with ya! Hope I see you this week!

Steph and Hunter said...

Your have the cutest kids! Looks like you have had a fun summer! It's good to hear from you again!

Shauni Kaye said...

That looks like fun! I'm glad we got to see you at Trey's party. We will have to get together again soon.