Sunday, July 27, 2008

Love Love Love....



So I am probably like the last person to read these books, but it was kind of nice to be able to read one after another.I kept thinking I don't want to read a story about vampires, but oddly enough I love it. I am just finishing up eclipse, just in time for Breaking Dawn, and I am sooooo excited. I am debating whether to go to the release party at Barnes and Noble or just wait till the morning. You can buy them at 12:01, they are having a costume party for the best Bella and Edward." And my husband thought I was obsessed." I can't believe how good these books are, I have never liked to read and I have read all of these in such a short time. I hope she continues to write more books, or if she quits this series Edward and Bella better get together in the end.

5 comments:

Lee and Jimmie Ivie said...

I love these books too but I an cheering for Jacob.

Rhi said...

I told you you'd like them. I'm rereading the last one so I'm ready for the new one. I can't wait!

Vanes said...

I'm SO glad to hear that!! I love the book I'm reading now - but I need one to look forward to when I finish!! See you NEXT WEEK! AHHH!

Britania said...

So I started Breaking Dawn, havent got very far, but so far so good.

Shauni Kaye said...

Hey there~ I just finished Breaking Dawn. Amazing. I won't say anything else just in case you haven't finished yet.....