Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another birthday party...






This is of Jaxon's first cake, I tried to be suzie homemaker and make a Nemo cake, since that was our theme, but it wasn' as cute as I imagined. Someday I am going to have the time to make a cute one. He liked it any way. I have a little OCD and I want to do everything and there is just not enough time with a full time job and everything else.
This is at Jax's other party, this time I made him a baseball cake and it was just for the 3 boys they all licked it and stuck their fingers in it. What a mess, but it was the cutest thing ever, good thing they were running through the water feature to wash them off.

This is Jaxon's friend Braxton, they are the same age and have known each other since birth, they are finally starting to get along and it is so cute, cause Jaxon wouldn't go to the daycare gym unless Braxton was going to be there, they are both probably the cuteset 3 year olds I know. I think we are in for it when they get older. And this next one was Jaxon's new truck that we gave him, he loved it all we have done is ride it around the backyard, he loves to go in reverse then forward. Poor Dylan has whiplash from being thrown back and forth. It even has it's own radio and he just jams out to the music. He may be a little spoiled but we sure love him and it makes me happy to see him happy, I am a sucker for these boys of mine.

8 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

I love, love, love the pictures. Good Job. Sounds like a fun party.

Stephanie said...

So stinkin cute, and I think you did a great job on the cake! FUn Fun

Autumn said...

It was good to see you on Friday, even if it was just for a second. It made me start wondering what kind of cakes I am going to have to bake one day, one girly cake and one boy cake! Yeah!

FreitasFour said...

I can't believe Jaxon is 3! Happy Birthday Jax! He is so cute! The cakes are awesome, I love the little baseball.

Rhi said...

That truck looks like trouble! I liked the baseball cake, looks like they did too!!

Bev said...

It was good gettting to see ya at the games.. your boys are too cute!! you look great too! your pics you take are so great!! hope everything else is good...

Brasher family said...

Hey you! I know it's weird, Lacy, Kate, and I were all in Salt Lake together like 3 years ago and now we're spread all over the place. Lace is in Indy, Kate is in NY, and I'm in Dallas. That's why it's so great when we get together! I love the birthday pics, they are so cute!! What kind of camera do you have?

The Eborn Family said...

Wow! Time is flying by... I didn't get to see you this 4th, but hopefully we'll see you the next one. Your boys are so cute!