Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

On July 22, was our 2nd anniversary, whoo, big 2, but I am just glad that we are getting out of those first years of marriage. I decided to post a few pics of us, this first one was when we were first dating, Fred looks like a baby and I have the roundest face ever, but who cares. The others were our engagements and a wedding one, I was really pleased with our wedding photos, the guy did such a good job.
We celebrated by going to Zion's, without the kids, and went on a hike, it was a lot of fun and we bought an annual pass cause we want to go back and hike more. Its very hard with kids though, anyways we hiked the Upper emerald pools, it was beautiful to see these pools that have been created by nature. At least I think thats how they were created. I forgot my camera cause we were in a hurry and so we didn't get to take any pics. Afterward we went to eat at Oscar's, we were probably more excited about that than the hike, they have yummy food. So we got a night out and it was perfect, we discussed all the things we want to do in the future, it was nice to have a grown up talk. I'm so lucky to have such a great husband, he puts up with me and that is probably a chore. We plan for 50 more years of marriage. "Gee thats seems like a long time..." :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on 2 years!!! You guys are a cute couple and you make beautiful kids. Enjoy the next 50 years.

Shauni Kaye said...

congrats you two! I love your engagement/wedding pics.

Jason and Lauren said...

CONGRATS!!! That is GREAT...A lot has happened for you in two years!

K'Brina Colby said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved your eng/wedding pics. If only we could be as good as...whats his name??