Thursday, July 17, 2008

Living on the wild side...


Yesterday we went out to the lake for the day, it was a lot of fun and we got a lot of sun. I am burnt, but I haven't got any sun this summer so its well needed. Dylan's face was a little red today and Jaxon said he got a sunburn and it didn't wash off in the bath tub. He is so cute right now and says the funniest stuff, he pays a lot more attention than we think he does. This was my chance to get a few pics with the kids cause I am never in any pictures cause I am always taking them. We fished and actually caught like 5 fish, me and Freddies sister were screaming "get over here and get this fish off the hook." We just threw them back they were little things.
Freddie and his brother went cliff jumping, I'm not much of a jumper. We all wakeboarded, as you can see there are two pics of me and freddie, obviously he is way better than me. I try to jump the wake, but my little baby jumps just don't cut it. Its such a fun way to get out as a family and have some fun. I just wish my sister could come and go with us. "K'Brina"


6 comments:

Brasher family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! Yeah, I have a couple of photo editing programs, but the one I use to most is photoshop 7.0. I am going to upgrade soon to the CS3 version. What do you use? I also want to get a Mac for all the photo stuff, they're supposed to be better than a PC.

Shauni Kaye said...

Hey there~ How fun, that looks like a blast. I miss the water.:( I haven't wakeboarded for so long. You look pretty good at it!

Jason and Lauren said...

So FUN! We still need to arrange a time to go out to the lake together.

NATALIE AND RYKER said...

Hey! Way cute blog. Your boys are adorable. I'm not in St. George yet, hopefully soon though. I found a job down there, so thats one step closer. Yeah!!! I can't wait

K'Brina Colby said...

Wow, you guys look like your pros on the wakeboard. We are going to go to lake Powell in Sept with you guys. What do you think about camping on the beach with the kiddies?? We were thinking that would be fun, but we want you guys to stay with us! But I am not going to wakeboard. I hate the water. You look awesome in your swimming suit!!

Shauni Kaye said...

Hey~ We will be in St George next week on wednesday and thursday. Are you going to be around?