Saturday, June 7, 2008

6 Random things about me...

1. I am obsessive compulsive about the dumbest things. I have to follow directions and rules to a T. Like driving I have to be in the lane I need to be in forever in advance, and I drive my husband nuts cause I am always like get over already. I have to follow recipes too, I could never be a creative cook, unless it was by accident. I also have an obsession of plain white and black T-shirts, you can never have too many.
2. I secretly want to live in Salina! Mainly I want to live close to my family, but it will probably never happen, so I think you want what you can't have.
3.I am a messy person, I have a lot of clutter. I hate it but its like I can't get rid of stuff.
4.I want to be a professional photographer.
5.I love old 80's movies, I sware they don't make movies like they used to.
6.I am a spender, I love to shop and buy my kids whatever they want.

Tag 6 People:Shauni, Lauren, Becky, Tiffany, ya I can't think of anyone else.

1 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

I WANT you to live in Salina. We would have so much fun!!