Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Just wanted to wish everyone a happy father's day. Here is a few pictures of how we spent our fathers day. My boys sure love their dad, he is the best dad, he has the biggest heart and loves these boys more than anything, he also isn't afraid to get down and play with them. My boys are lucky to have such a great dad. It was so cute Jaxon went to church with his grandma and grandpa Mattinson and he made a fathers day present for his dad right when we got there to get him be was saying "daddy, daddy" and he gave the present to freddie, he was so proud it was so cute.

Here is my dad and Dylan, my boys just love their grandpa's. They would rather go to a grandpa over anyone, its cute, cause my dad needs some boys in his life. Dylan is in this kiss phase and he sure puckers, its so precious. Anyhow, Happy Father's Day to all those dads out there life wouldn't be the same without a dad in it. We love you, especially all of my dads, stepdads, fathers in law, and grandpas, I have the best support system ever. Thanks everyone you are the best.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet! I'm gald to see Eddie loving those cute boys. I haven't seen him since your wedding. I hope he's doing well, he was always so sweet with all of us kids.

K'Brina Colby said...

So Cute. I love the pic of dad and Dyl. You better give him one of those!!Love the action and love the clarity wiht the new camera. I am jealous!!

Shauni Kaye said...

Hey there~ We are back from NYC! We had a great time. Hope you had a great birthday! Give me a call when you have some time so we can catch up. Talk to ya later! Cute Pics!

Unknown said...

I love it when I catch spelling errors AFTER posting a comment!!! ;)

Tiffany said...

Those are some cute pics of Fathers Day. How are you and your cute boys doing? Haven't talked to ya for awhile. How was your Birthday? Happy Birthday way late by the way! Sorry!