Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Day in the Sun

Today we went to this park, it is such a nice park it has a water feature and the ground is all squishy so you just bounce along. The kids had fun and got soaked. Dylan is so attached to his blanky that he can't leave it, so of course he just drags it along. He loves the silky part and the only 2 we have are white, so they are constantly dirty and today they had wood chips stuck to it. I was able to tear him away from it while he got in the water. They are so cute with the water, I guess we need to just plan on bringing extra clothes or their swimming suits. I should take the kids out more often, but we are always waiting for someone to wake up and then its usually too late. I need to get more of a nap schedule, but I never have been good with schedules.

5 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

I love the blankie, just cause we totally relate. I love that Jax has his glasses on all the time. So cute. Just keep playing:) When it become second nature to you, you've got it figured out!!

Shauni Kaye said...

That is totally cute! I did find some awhile back but I couldn't figure it out either. Once I downloaded them I couldn't get them to show up! Are those pics from your new camera? We are headed to New York City on Wednesday. I will call you when we get back sometime next week.....Hope you have a happy happy birthday this weekend!

Vanes said...

Seeing that awesome park makes me miss Utah! The parks out here pale in comparison to back home, but it's getting so humid and hot that we don't go to the park anyway! Hope that the fam is good! Do you have any vacations this summer? I think of work everyday - can't wait to get back (seriously!)

Rhi said...

I want to go there! You'll have to let me where it is. The sunglasses are awesome!

Autumn said...

My babies are only six months and have blankets that they can't sleep or nap without! I love that he still takes his with him!