Monday, September 15, 2008

Lake Powell

Last weekend we decided to take a trip to Lake Powell, we have been planning on going for the last 2 summers and it just hasn't happened, its hard to get everyone together. We ended up going with my mom and Chad, I wasn't totally thrilled about being pregnant and going either, but I'll take what I can get. Neither me or Fred had been for like 10 years and we had forgotten how beautiful it was, it was truly breathtaking. I can't believe that we haven't went more often, it is only 2 hrs away. The kids had fun, it was a little exausting making sure they didn't fall out of the boat, but they were so good to wear their life jackets. I can't wait to go next year, several times. Hopefully we can get a house boat one of the times, I can't believe how rediculously nice some of the houseboats were.



5 comments:

Melonie said...

That is so cute. It looks like you had lots of fun!

Unknown said...

Hey Britania
Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Don't you just love lake powell, it's so beautiful. Congrats btw on getting another baby, A GIRL??? Maybe?

K'Brina Colby said...

OOOHHHH...I miss you guys. I want to see the boys. They are so stinkin' cute. glad you had fun=)

Jason and Lauren said...

LOVE Lake POWELL!! When do you find out the SEX of your baby...??? We need to get together ASAP! Even if it is just for lunch!

Jason and Lauren said...

So I am thinking it is TIME to come to the NICU! We have a GREAT time! Jess is loving it so far!

I guess the NICU is ALWAYS hiring so anytime!!:)