Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our New Exercise


I have been trying to exercise to get in better shape, so we got a bike and a trailer that converts into a stroller. It is so fun and its so easy to pull and the kids love it. so I have been trying to take them but lately it has been so windy and its hard to ride a bike and pull that in the wind. There are so many great trails around here, so we don't have to ride in the traffic. I think it will be so much fun when the kids can ride their own bikes and we can all go riding the trails and up in Zion's. That is what I love about living here, there are so many things that are within such a close range.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks fun. I see your little doggy riding along too...how cute!!

Jason & Shauni said...

Hey Brit! That looks like alot of fun. Riding bikes isn't easy is it? I've been going on bike rides with Trey and it is definately great exercise and I'm not even pulling anything. You guys all look so cute....

Autumn said...

I am going to have to get me one of those! I love that your dog is with you! My little dog is still getting use to something stealing all his attention! He's not that baby anymore!

Jeannie said...

I am jelous we cant do that in beaver yet it is still to cold i hate it!! looks like fun!