Sunday, April 13, 2008

The life of little boys

Call me crazy, but I don't know if I am being a little less understanding, but my boys are constantly eating. I want to give them snacks if they are hungry but I don't want to create little chunky monsters. It wouldn't be a normal day if there wasn't a chair in the pantry, and when Jaxon gets a little treat he always gives Dylan some, I guess I should give him kudos for sharing. I never had any brothers so I don't know if it is normal for boys or what.

3 comments:

Jason and Lauren said...

I love the picture of Dylan in the fridge....so CUTE!

Johnsonsblog said...

OK i feel better now knowing that your kids do it too. I can't keep enough snacks and goodies in the house they just eat it up way too fast. I put child locks on the fridge and the pantry and of course that didn't work. Taylor is always eating but then when it comes time for dinner he is full it drives me nuts!!!

Stephanie said...

hey you! I totally feel you on this one. I got sooo tired of my son asking for treats all day so I made a rule. He is allowed to eat all the fruit and raisins and string cheese he wants. But then I got him a little container and let him decorate it with stickers. Each morning we put in three treats, like fruit snack a sucker and rice crispy treat or something. He can eat them all at once or space them but when they are gone for the day they are gone!