Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I just took this one today, I had to post cause it was so cute. I am so lucky to have these boys. Someone told me you make your life happy if you are happy, and I AM HAPPY!!! Who wouldn't be with these cuties.

I wanted to post a few recent pictures of Xander, he is turned into quite the little fatty pants and he is smiling and talking like crazy. It is so cute I just love this age. I have never had a kid this fat it is so crazy. But I love it he is such a cutie pie.




6 comments:

Shauni Kaye said...

:D That is so cute! That first pic cracks me up. Looks like you guys had a great time at Zions. Mr. Jaxon is quite the photographer!

Meesh said...

Lucky lucky you!!! What some handsome boys. Good to have you back. Give them all a kiss from me.
Luv U,
Aunt MiShele AKA MEESH

**Krista** said...

Xander is such a cutie and is getting so big. You are so right, this age is great. I love when Dax talks, its so cute. We better enjoy it while we can since it goes by so fast!

Jason and Lauren said...

What a darling little guy! He has grown so much!

Stephanie said...

What a little cheeser! He is adorable! Your boys all look so much alike. So fun!

Maria said...

Hey i hadn't looked at your blog for ever-I stalk you once in a while.:) What a cute little baby. Your boys are so cute and it looks like you are such a good mommy. I can not believe how tiny you were right before you went to the hospital. HELLO I am like three times that size when I am pregnant. Anyway Congratulations YOu have the cutest family.
Maria (big mama)