Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



I can't believe it is already thanksgiving, it seems like we just had christmas last year. Thanksgiving is like the turning point, it means that christmas is just around the corner and it is so exciting. Thanksgiving is not my favorite, I guess that is why I always pick to work it, deep in my heart I know I have a lot to be thankful for and I don't necessarily need to pig out to know that. I do admit it is nice to get together with your family and have a nice dinner. I am excited to start christmas shopping seriously. Although my husband thinks the kids don't need any new toys because our house is taken over by the ones we got. But what can I say I am a sucker.
Jaxon had a thanksgiving program at school today, they were suposed to sing songs that they learned, but Jaxon just stood up there with both hands in his mouth looking around. It was cute anyways. He is the youngest kid in school, and I don't think his attention span is as good as the other kids, they ususally don't let kids in school till they are 3 and a half, but since Jax was potty trained they let him in. They admit he is doing good, but I can tell he's not as mature as some of the other kids its funny how big of a difference a year can make.
So I finally uploaded pictures so if they are a little outdated sorry.

4 comments:

Brandon said...

Thanks for working this Thanksgiving!

Nobody wants to be a patient on Thanksgiving, especially when on vacation away from home, but at least you and your cohorts made my hospital stay a little better. Thanks for chatting as I was in and out of consiousness throughout the night.

You have a beautiful family. Best of luck with #3.

Harris Family said...

Hey there, I was going to add ya to my blog but hate adding people without them knowing. Don't want ya to think I'm stalking ya. IT was good to work with ya the other night. Hope the next three nights went well. See ya next week

Jason and Lauren said...

Jax is so cute...I LOVE his dance moves too! He was entertaining while you ran back into the house. It was good to see you!

Starli said...

Hey Britania! Congrats on the baby BOY! Your pics are darling! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! They are so dang cute! Kbrina said you are coming to salina this weekend to go christmas shopping...we should get together sometime while you are here. Take care:)