Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dreaming of blue :)


Well I guess we are dreaming of blue now. I am happy about that, to look on the bright side we already have a ton of stuff, poor kid will wear hand me downs through 2 kids. Boys are great and I love my boys very much, I am just going to be a boys mom, thats ok, I just hope I have good daughter in laws. Our main focus is a healthy boy. We are just gong to have to hope and pray for that. The heart has been doing some funny things it has decelerations and at this point its a mystery of a cause so with me being 19 weeks there is not much they can do so we just have to watch and see what happens. If that is not annoying I don't know what is, these are the possibilities the cord is compressed and either it will work out its kinks and be fine or it won't and if it is before 24 weeks we will just let it do what is meant for it.... Or there is some sort of heart defect and again we will have to wait and see, they really aren't going to do much until the baby is viable. They suspected I may have lupus or RA, but my tests came back negative, I was relieved to find out that my tests were ok but it was bittersweet because it meant the baby may have some problems. The scary part is that we may have a baby here in as little as 5 weeks. I have been stressing out for the last 2 weeks and its so exhausting because I am like a worst case senerio person, I think I have drove my husband crazy. But I am so thankful for my mom and my sister, they have cried with me and dropped everything and came to support me and I love that, they are the best I could ask for and its not like I have to ask they are just there for me.
So we are going to get an ultrasound every month to check things out and hopefully get answers we need to prepare ourselves for whatever we need to.

These are our new family pictures, they would be so cute if I wasn't pulling a cheese ball smile, but it was the only one that everyone was smiling a somewhat.

11 comments:

Birkka said...

Cheesy smile my eye! You guys look soo cute!! I will keep you in my prayers, my friend and that little fetus of yours. Don't get too worse case scenario!! Do you have names picked out? Man, I miss working with you guys.. Keep me posted..

Brasher family said...

Britania, I hope that things turn out okay. It must be so stressful not knowing what to expect and not being able to do anything about it.

You will be in our thoughts and prayers!

K'Brina Colby said...

I love you!!!
No matter what that sweet little baby will be loved. We are hoping for the best! You are an awesome mom! The boys are so lucky!

I like the pics. You are not a cheese ball.
And you DON'T have lupus! I know it, go buy a new pillow=)

Shadoe said...

Britania
I LOVE the pics. Why are we so hard on ourselves?
There is a quote about there is a special place in Heaven for a mom who has 3 little boys. I will have to find it for you. I think it is great. I am sorry to hear about the baby and its possibilities. Just know we are praying for you. We love ya and keep us posted. Keep smilin' I love the "cheese ball" smile. It brightens my day.

Unknown said...

i am sorry you are having problems, i really hope everything turns out ok. and your picture is not cheesy its cute. for some reason i just think you having another boy is the way it is in your family. he will be as cute as your other two little ones
kara

Jason and Lauren said...

Love the family photo...so CUTE! At least you "make" cute boys! I am hoping for the best for boy #3! Keep me updated....we will get together this weekend! Take care...

Shauni Kaye said...

Hey there~ I know I talked to you on the phone about everything, but justed wanted to tell you again to try and not worry so much. We are all hoping for the best for this sweet baby boy. Take care of yourself and let me know what is going on when you go to your appointments. Call me if you need anything or just want to talk:)

Tiffany said...

Hey Britania, I am sorry to hear about what you are going through with this little guy. It's hard to deal with the fact that it is not in our hands, and if we could only do something about it, it would take a lot of the stress away. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
By the way your pics are cute, and you have a way cute smile.

Meesh said...

Hey Britania,
Wow what a darling family. You are so blessed boys are awesome!! I am a best case senario person. Dr. Greenwood told me once if you don't worry so much about it it will take care of itself. I've tried to keep hold of that. The quote Shadoe talked about is "There's a special place in heaven for the mother of three boys!" I'm counting on that even though I got an awesome daughter too. You take care of yourself and that sweet family and keep me posted. As always you are in my thoughts and prayers. Tell your mom "hi". Love Aunt MiShele

Unknown said...

Yay! Add another sweet boy to the family. It will all work out for the best, just think positive. Take care of yourself too. Love ya!

Melonie said...

Congrats on the little boy. How exciting. I love your family pic. I'll be thinking about you and hoping for the best.