Saturday, May 16, 2009

Slacker....








I have been a big slacker when it comes to posting. But I have been a little busy. Kids can be rather time consuming. I hadn't posted pictures for so long there has been a lot of new ones. Easter was great, I love easter its just fun, the kids had a blast and they wanted it to happen all over again. So here are a few pictures from easter.

Hopefully I will be posting more often. We have had alot going on and unfortunately this is at the bottom. But when I have cute pictures to post its fun.

Update!!!!

We got our house! It has been such an experience, it is so nice. Honestly I never really thought I would have this nice of a house. I just love it I am going to post pictures soon, I'm just a big Slacker. I did want to get the boxes out of the way before I post. We have been working on our yard, well I haven't but my husband and his dad and brother have been, what a process, I wish I would have taken some before pictures, but its not close to done yet. But it will be so great and I will be glad to say I am so sick of red dirt in my house and all over the kids, its driving me crazy. Like I need any help.







Thank god I have a great sister that will take pictures of my kids and they are so cute why would I go somewhere else. I love you sis. I just love this first one the color and everything its so damn cute. This is Xander at 2 months, he is getting so big and sooo cute. He is smiling at things, I have to work hard for them sometimes but well worth it. Sorry sis I stole these, I know its lame of me, but he is so cute I just want to show him off.








9 comments:

Britania said...

OMG this is a retarded post, they just won't line up and I am sick of fixing it, so sorry it looks so lame. Just look at the pictures, as you can tell I have no talent:(

Shauni Kaye said...

Yay! Pictures. Xander is so cute, as are your other cute boys. Can't wait to see pics of your new house. That is soooo exciting. I bet you are thrilled to say the least. Keep posting:)

K'Brina Colby said...

I think that the kiddies are sooo cute!!
I can't wait to come down and I promise to be there as soon and I can.
And I will totally take your pics for FREE!! Thats the benefit of having a sis, now if you could only learn how to cut and color my hair we would be in buisness!!

**Krista** said...

Yay! I have been waiting for you to post...I love the pictures of your kids. They are all so cute. Cute family picture too (at least you have one). Xander is such a cutie. I cannot wait to see pics of your house, it sounds really nice. I bet it feels great to be able to call it your own and do what you want with it. Well keep posting...

Meesh said...

I was wondering if you had slipped of the face of the earth. Your baby looks just like his beautiful mother. It is so good to see you back. Give those cute boys a kiss for me. Love looking into your lives through these neat blogs. Luve U,
Aunt MiShele

Melonie said...

Cute Britania! Congrats on the new house. Sounds like you have been busy. Your kids are so cute. I made my blog private and sent you an invite. I hope you got it!

Jess said...

So cute! What a handsome little guy! That is so exciting about your house. I can't wiat to see pics of it.

Autumn said...

Xander is darling, and K'Brina's pictures are amazing as always! I am glad things are going well.

Stephanie said...

Oh my he is a doll!