Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just another week....

So I finally got some pictures, sadly but true I have not been in the mood to take pictures lately and its sad cause my boys are so adorable at this age. They do everything together although Jax is constantly pestering Dylan they just love each other. I found them on the couch the other day watching Curious George sitting right next to each other it was so cute.

So for an update as you know I am still pregnant:( but I guess its okay, because when I went to the Dr. this week they have me as 35 weeks and 1 day so I guess I can wait another week for him. I would hate for him to have any problems. So maybe next week....uh mmm wishful thinking. I am dilated to a 3 and 75 percent thinned, so I can't imagine going on like this much longer. But there are a few things that need to be worked out before he comes so I guess its ok. #1 I have a terrible cold and have not been sleeping so it would be rather exhausting to have a newborn. #2 We don't have a name not even ideas so we need to get thinking. #3 My grandma got us a bassinet and she wont bee here for a week. So I guess we should get a little prepared so he can come.

6 comments:

Lieske said...

Hey I saw your blog on lynzie's and thought I would say hi! Your boys are so adorable!

K'Brina Colby said...

I am so ready for that baby to come... I can't wait to meet him.

The boys on the couch, soooo cute. If only they would always get along????

Reese Gang said...

Do we have a baby yet? We miss you at work! Your boys are sooooo cute! Let us know when the day arrives.

**Krista** said...

Well Britania, I am starting to think we might be having our little ones very close...within days of each other maybe. How exciting is that.

I still think you might beat me, even though you are almost 3 weeks behind me. Hopefully soon we can both say we had our baby boys!!!

Jess said...

That is exciting! I hope everything goes well! Can't wait to see him!

Melonie said...

I was wondering how you've been doing. Good luck when the baby comes!